01 novembro 2017

Hello!! Do you have lots of sweets stored at home? haha I love this halloween event !! It's a pity that in my country it's not a tradition, although schools and some people celebrate as well. But it's not the same. Maybe one day I'll visit the United States during that time just to see what it's like. (I really want).

But, today is the day of the beginning of the buffet. There are 5 days with special discount. Each pack for only $ 1.

This month I made a very special collection. It's about our grandparents. How wonderful they are. I really miss my grandparents. I knew only my mother's parents, for my father's parents were already deceased when I was born.
I have many sweet and happy memories of my early childhood with my grandparents.

I hope you like <3 br="">
Kisses and great Wednesday !!!











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Thanks for comments!!